Season's Greetings to All!! ;D

6:08 AM / Comments (0) / by Unknown

Hi ya folks! I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet since I don't wanna take too much of your time reading this.

First of all, I would like to congratulate to all of DEMI English debaters (otherwise known as Unrated Malicious Talkers) on their performance during the 2009 Inter-Varsity Royal Debate Competition that was held recently at Universiti Malaya in Kuala Lumpur. Gals and guys, you've now seen (more like you've now lost your Royal debate virginity) how debate at tertiary institutions are carried out, and completely different from Bahasa Malaysia style debating, debating is just a matter of how you flip the motion as if you were going to make the yummiest pizza in Italian's history of culinary arts. Although I am glad of your outcome; however, you all have more to learn and do take the opportunity to grasp at whatever information that will help to build up your general knowledge. Also, I would like to thank Hanu, Berry, Wan and Aizat for their support during the Royals.

Now that's out of the way, I also would like to wish every one of you a joyful Merry Christmas and Awesome 2010 to look forward to. With that, I end this post with humorous clip from Jeff Dunham with Achmed the Dead Terrorist featuring the Guitar Guy! Cheers!!! ;D


0 comments: